Friday, February 18, 2011

Hey ! Today is Friday !

I am so glad today was Friday I don`t think I could have spend one more day in the office, we had alot of conflict this week and I think it was from the full moon. Our office has changed alot in the last year some for the good and some not but I am glad to have my job I love it if I had to pick a second career I`m glad I picked Allstate Resource Mgt., if you guys knew me as a hairstyist you would never think I could do the office stuff I am doing now but I love this company, (almost) everybody likes each other, but all I care about is that I like learning about the care of lakes and mitigation.
Well I just don`t know were to start with my infor: well I guesss I will start with in 39 day`s I Jana will be 50 I just can`t grasp that i don`t feel 50 I know I`m not some kind of smart but I do know I can cut good hair and I can make people laugh and I can do office work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL  Well I am going to have a party for my birthday at my house I hope you all come. It will be fun I always have great party`s ask anyone in Belleview Florida " Who has the best party`s" they will say " Jana " if you are not here you are a loser LOL.
Tonite we went and saw the full moon at the beach, it was great we had to wait for the clouds to move but it was fun and cold. I hope my Mom had fun I think she did it is very relaxing at the beach.
 I am going to go now so I can co to bed, I have pilates at 10:00 in the morning so I can`t be  tirerd or hung over so I will say "Goodnite "

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment