Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another day in the life of Jana********

Well, today is Thursday 2.17.11 and I have had a very active week, on Monday I was not having a good day so I was quiet most of the day but once Monty & Holly got back I felt better (they always make me feel better).Well, my Mom is still here and it is so nice having her, she helps me clean so alot gets done, she cleans stuff I don`t normal have time for every week, like dusting the dogs room,or unloading the dish washer( I just use the dishes right out of he DW),washing and folding the clothes all in one day, LOL. I can`t remember what happened on Tuesday, so on to Wednesday, it was  a good day at work I got all my work done and I made collection calls and I did good, its funny but I really enjoy making the call, after work I came home and my mom cooked for us and Chris and I did some yard and trash work in the yard, cleaned my fish pool and drove out to his work to get his route for Thursday,OH I almost forgot on Wednesday they had trivia nite at our favorite local Irish Pub and I guess Andy was the big winner he gave me a half pint of vodka LOL he won I keep it on my desk all day everyone was like are you on the vodka already Jana and I said NO what are you nuts who could do work on computer when they are vodka LOL LOL. Oh Oh this afternoon  we were having a conversation between Andy, myself & Matt then Richard had to chime in and he said " what do think I was born with a paper ass hole" well we didn`t know what that meant so we ask him he didn`t know either he said his uncle used to say that so I said it must have been so people could tear each other new ass holes easier, LOL LOL.Well I am going to bed now I will talk to you all later. Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment