Thursday, February 3, 2011

I`m Back from Belleview *******

Well, we had a great time it B-ville with Marc and Randy, I also got to see my BFF for a couple of hours and my Mom, Dad, Aunt and Uncle what a great visit with all of them. I also cut 3 heads of hair, boy was I busy. We were only there for 20 hours. Today at work Matt gave me a hard time about not blogging since Saturday and I said I have been to busy at work to write and when I get home I have house work to do so here it Thursday and this is my first blog of the week. I need a new pool, tires for car and I want to buy more pilate visits, what a girl to do when she needs so much, Call Daddy! LOL just kidding but it made you laugh, well it made me laugh. Well I`m going to go and do some laundry so I will try to tell you all some else before I go to bed. Bye for now my sweet blogger`s.

No comments:

Post a Comment