Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh Were Oh Were has Jana Been ?

Well, you guy`s it`s been along time since I wrote anything for you all so here it goes. Well my mom went  back to Leesburg and she will be there till they go home around the 16th and my son Chris is moving up ther to go to EKU I think I told you all about that. I am getting use to the idea for him not being close and I have plans for his room LOL.I don`t know if I told you all  my husband is having surgery on the 11th  they are calling it exploratory who does that anymore I don`t know I hope everything will be OK it just seem weird to me I think that Dr should know what he is looking for before he just cuts him open, don`t you ? Oh !Oh ! I am having the party of March it is going to be sooo much fun I haven`t had a big party seem 2004 not long after we moved here I am very excited I love to entertain people in Belleview use to say Jana has the best partys and I did. I have add a extra day of working out so not I`m going to the gym 4 X a week 3 days of pilates and 1 of TRX not that is a workout I tell you I am so sore but I really enjoyed it. Well I know there is stuff I should be tell you but I just can`t think so I`m going to go for now, I will be back tomorrow  TTFN.

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment