Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.27.2011 The Day of SFAPMS !!

Today, we had a South Florida Aquatic Plant Management Society ( SFAPMS) meeting it was very interesting we had speaker from a Dredging Co., one speaker was talking about Polymer Systems to help reduce Phosphorous, Turbidty and Erosion that one was very interesting (if I do say so myself). We had lunch then I HAD to go back to the Office. Well enough about work. I got home and all the animals were glad to see me they were jumping and meowing and chirpping so I told them about my day then I said now I have to go to pilates so I gave them all a small snack and left. Pilates was great a good hard workout then home to feed the animals, eat, get on the vodka and talk to my blog.I will get better at this and all you blogger better watch out. LOLOLOLOL

That`s all for now You ALL,
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment